Studio / Shop

135 North Market - East Palestine - Ohio - 44413

ph: 330-426-9955

email: 1820house@sbcglobal.net
www.1820house.com



































Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Evolution





EXCITING NEWS!
I am about to embark on a new chapter in the humble business that was created with a $500 loan to myself, some hand painted wooden bowls I took my best shot at to make look antique and some soy candles. Home tours, open houses, special appointments to our home and the acquisition of many fine early replica pieces and antiques have led to a sizable inventory but have left me unable to share my home with the public and the stock it houses any longer.
It is without any further adieu that I announce the "evolution" of my home / web business to a brick and mortar storefront. I am very excited about this future move as it will allow me more space and time to really dedicate to the business as well as introduce some very beautiful trendy gift items that will have a luxury feel , a European charm and fresh change. There will still be some of the old classic favorites and the soy candles will always be in stock. Although some of you will miss coming to the farm and to the house, it is a much needed change for the business to continue grow and for us to maintain a family life. It has been a wonderful experience sharing our historic home and sharing decorating ideas with everyone. I intend to keep the website and hopefully continue to share photographs documenting interior changes as well as holiday decor.
A lot of exciting things are in the works and this month will start out with a fresh coat of paint and some classy details that are sure to get your attention! I hope this will be a positive change for the patrons, the community, my family and the business. Keep posted for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment