Studio / Shop

135 North Market - East Palestine - Ohio - 44413

ph: 330-426-9955

email: 1820house@sbcglobal.net
www.1820house.com



































Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great News!


Not only am I excited to have the Grand Opening next weekend but I am thrilled to learn that not only will I be exhibiting at The Butler Institute of American Art in December but was accepted to the Bazaar Bizarre Cleveland Hip Show in December too!

There will be funky, beautiful and eclectic handmade indie artisan items at both shows. The shows are juried and strive to set themselves apart.

More information about both shows will be updated on this blog but we also have information up on my facebook page which can be found on the blog as well. (bottom right hand side I have one for myself :) and under my personal page is a link to the business.)
Can't wait to meet all the new artists and hopefully see some of my regular out of town customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment