Studio / Shop

135 North Market - East Palestine - Ohio - 44413

ph: 330-426-9955

email: 1820house@sbcglobal.net
www.1820house.com



































Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update for Mid Winter











It has been a while since my last post. My apologies! I have been diligently working on new fragrances for the 2010 list. Once fragrances are tested (which takes time) they are added and ones that didn't do so well are removed.

I have re-arranged the store twice now. I am never settled! I now have the main part of the store showcasing my handcrafted lines, artisan pieces and unique gifts. The back room is now a vignette of 18th century replicas , antique smalls and remaining early american pieces. It is actually cozy. As much as it pains me to see it disolving........businesses must evolve and change to sustain and keep current to what the paying customer wants to see. (within reason)

The store will still remain a artisan made / handcrafted USA shop. You will find very little imports. I try very hard to support independent artisans. I've been helping to encourage a young jewelry artist (Erica Wilson - Something in Between )to embark on an adventure in combining antique with new. Her pieces are beautiful and one of a kind! Another East Palestine graduate (Dara Morgan-Greensboro, NC) has graced my walls with some of her original paintings which are lovely and an exceptional price for handpainted canvas.
Enjoy a peek at some new items..........and a sample of the new brochure I'm working on.
Stay warm and think SPRING!




No comments:

Post a Comment