Studio / Shop

135 North Market - East Palestine - Ohio - 44413

ph: 330-426-9955

email: 1820house@sbcglobal.net
www.1820house.com



































Thursday, July 2, 2009

We Are Open







We officially opened the door to the new store yesterday and it went so wonderful. Thanks to everyone that showed up to share in the excitment. A special thank you to Jessica & Scott McCrea and Carol & Steve Belaney for the absolutley beautiful edible fruit arrangement. It was DELISH! My sister Liz and niece Payton ( cutie pittuti) brought a beautiful jar of wildflowers that had fresh picked cilantro that had gone to flower which really fit the theme of the soaps that were fragranced Cilantro Lime. Also, my kids Jesse, Sidney and Brianne helped out during the day and brought me lunch. How lucky am I !!!
Although our candle shelves won't be fully stocked until after Shaker Woods, I'll try to keep your favorites on hand! I have some great oils that you can use for refreshers or for oil burners and some new soaps that turned out really nice.
So..........stop in if you get a chance!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! I wish I lived closer, I would love to come shop! ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tammy! It really is a new chapter and exciting endeavor in my life. I hope that everyone is as enthusiastic as you! - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the very best with your new bricks and mortar shop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete